Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for people to help me to take care of the forum and advertise it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Little sketch I drew while over a friends house, I'm not not usually the 'Arty' type but I was quite proud of this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JuanMoar

JuanMoar

Little sketch I drew while over a friends house, I'm not not usually the 'Arty' type but I was quite proud of this. Empty
PostSubject: Little sketch I drew while over a friends house, I'm not not usually the 'Arty' type but I was quite proud of this.   Little sketch I drew while over a friends house, I'm not not usually the 'Arty' type but I was quite proud of this. Icon_minitime11th December 2017, 6:30 pm

Little sketch I drew while over a friends house, I'm not not usually the 'Arty' type but I was quite proud of this. Scan0010
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Little sketch I drew while over a friends house, I'm not not usually the 'Arty' type but I was quite proud of this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little sketch I drew while over a friends house, I'm not not usually the 'Arty' type but I was quite proud of this.   Little sketch I drew while over a friends house, I'm not not usually the 'Arty' type but I was quite proud of this. Icon_minitime11th December 2017, 6:54 pm

Heeey!! Welcome to the Avatar Fan Forum! Nice to meet you!

That's really cute! You already draw better than a majority of people! Wink Just newt time, try to put the long text in the subject itself, instead of saying everything in the title ^^!

Other than that, I'm truly happy that you've already made an avatar and a banner, that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://avatarmetal-fanforum.forumactif.com

Little sketch I drew while over a friends house, I'm not not usually the 'Arty' type but I was quite proud of this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Metal Band - FanForum :: Fanart :: Images-
Jump to: